Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hauntingly Magical Halloween Celebration

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Haunting Celebration
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


You are cordially invited to attend a Hauntingly Magical Halloween Celebration hosted by Vanessa Valencia of "A Fanciful Twist." Please join the fantasy by attending her event this Saturday, October 17th.

I'm warming up the cauldron to display some of my creative treats and tricks. This little witch is getting so anxious! Don't miss this enchanting party. You won't be disappointed. Just click on her blog and start blog hopping with the partiers.

See you there!

3 comments:

Molly Anne said...

I was just thinking today how close that is getting and I started to freak out a bit. I'd better get busy! :)

snowbear said...

It sounds wickedly devine!!!

snowbear said...

Forgot to mention that i love that the spooky tunes are back!!