Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Having A Bad Hair Day

My vampire daughter Amy, 2004.

Did you ever go to the hairdresser and you look worse than when you went in? Well, that happened today. I came out with that flat hair-do that I don't particularly like on myself. I made a beeline for home, hoping I wouldn't see someone who knew me. I don't understand why a hairdresser would do this! I went into my favorite salon with my "Texas-style" big hair, and came out like a drowned rat. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something?

So, to liven up my day, I just thought I'd have a little fun, and do something totally silly. For me, playing a game is a luxury. I guess, I am just too devoted to producing something tangible for my time. Give this link a try. It makes you a little crazy.

2 comments:

Willnnabel said...

Thanks Nancy, now there is a half hour of my life I'll never get back, ha ha. So you did not like your hair? I know it is hard making a change, which is why I have put off going in myself. I want to try something new, but hate the growing out process. I usually love my hair then have fit's when I try to recreate the style they did at home.

Her Art Nest said...

My hair is better, must have been the lack of observation by the hairdresser. I feel they just style it the way they think it should look, not what you are used to. I'm trying to darken it a bit to save some $$$. Thanks for dropping in for a game or two.