Saturday, October 03, 2009

13 Days of Halloween Swap Partner


Will you check this out!! I just received some wonderful goodies from my "13 Days of Halloween" swap partner, Hope Malott of her blog and Etsy shop called "Hopeful."

The rules are that I can't open her gifts until October 19, and then one package a day until the big day of Halloween. I love the vintage music sheet wrapping paper, and that creepy spider. I am really going to try and wait. It is hard to do this, considering I was one of those kids that opened Christmas gifts (when my parents were gone) and then re-wrapped them. Thank you so much, Hope, for this grand display of surprises. I am so excited to start opening each one to share with you.

7 comments:

Suz said...

Hope is a wonderful person and a great partner. She was my partner in my first shop and now is a good friend. She has a really cute reasonable shop, too (actually three shops) on Etsy. Both of your packages looked wonderful!

I do love your blog, Nancy. Have gone through the whole thing. That's my thing when i get those attacks of not being able to sleep in the night. I am becoming a voluntary insomniac!

Janine said...

Thanks for sharing!

Molly Anne said...

Aww, my music quit. I love Aaron Neville. :)

How cute! All those packages look like so much fun!

Terri Daugherty said...

i know what you mean about having a hard time waiting to open all those cute little gifts! i was the same way about opening my christmas gifts (only the end flap) so i could see what was inside and then tape it back together. that worked for several years and then my mom got wise and caught me in the act! let's just say i never did it again!! And now you have all these scrumptious gifts just waiting to be opened. just think how exciting it will be when the 19th finally arrives!!

Hope said...

Hi nancy! Thanks for posting the cool pic of goodies! Temptation is killing me. How did you not dig into the chocolates? I'd have a bag of wrappers by now. LOL!

JANN said...

sounds like fun Nancy and using my favorite number - 13.....I think I miss out on alot of fun things :(
guess I need a Etsy account or at least selling things on Etsy. Hope you are feeling well, I bet your weather there is turning cold ? Raining here today. Happy Boo Day's to you !

Willnnabel said...

Yes I am waiting too! How creative to wrap in music. I am sorry I did not post here that you won my giveaway. Hope to have it out to you this weekend. I am trying to make time out of "wedding" planning to get some of my things done.