Friday, March 13, 2009

Marie Antoinette Digital Collage


During our last Creative Workshops class, I created this digital collage. Gail Schmidt taught me so much and then some! I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning, but eventually started to really get into it! Just learning all the tools was a bit scary, but it started getting much easier as we moved along. It is absolutely incredible what Photoshop can do. As the weeks go by, I will definitely share what I come with. Now, to start digging into my photo stash files. Thank you so much, Gail, for your expertise. What a great class!

4 comments:

Terri said...

I just love this collage! Boo Hoo our classes are all done. We did learn a ton of stuff on this one and along the way.

Thanks for leaving your comment about Therese. I'll give you up dates as I get them.

Claireabelle said...

Fantastic!
x

Tumbleweed Trails said...

What a lovely collage.

Ozstuff said...

Scrumptious collage. I love it.