Monday, March 02, 2009

Excited About Tomorrow


Check out my finished digital collage created during Lesson One of Creative Workshops. I love the misty ghost image of the horse and lady as shown in this photo. And the sparkles! Love those.... I have played for hours since our first class, and have experimented with what I can do and can't do with all those tools on the left side of the Photoshop Elements page. Especially, the "can't do" part that seems to occur whether I want it to or not. Yesterday, I ended up with photos that were completely black and white. It took me quite some time to figure out what I did to do that! Can't wait for tomorrow's class to start again.

7 comments:

Willnnabel said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Loving the images you are doing. Can't wait to join you.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

It's lovely!!! What a good time you are having!

Her Art Nest said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I am really going out of my comfort zone with digital collage. Hopefully, I will have something new to share. It has been very exciting seeing what can be done. ~Nan

Terri said...

Those were the stars I wanted to use...I got the powder puff looking ones to work.
The good thing is I can always change it. I think we are doing quite well working out of our comfort zone. I am having a good time.

Rusted Wings said...

Thank you for the kind comment on my painting "Mother Wisdom". Your work is amazing too! I would love to learn how to use Photoshop for collage work, and need to get the program and sign up next time it's offered. You've done such great work to begin with!!!
blessings,
abigail

Terri said...

Surprise.... I have a blog award for you!

Her Art Nest said...

Thank you very much for the award!!! I will be happy to pass on the things most precious to me. Hugs, Nance