Thursday, March 05, 2009

Do You Need A Wishing Jar?

This is such an adorable commercial that I viewed on one of my loyal follower's blog, Melissa of "My Whimsical Wishes." So, I thought I would share it with you. She has come up with the idea of making a "Wishing Jar." It inspires me to want to make one of them. What a neat idea, Melissa! Hmmmm....what kind of jar do I want to hold some of those special wishes for my life?

Watch it here: GE General Electric Wind Energy Commercial

I really like this idea of having a wishing jar. "Sometimes it feels good to just write down the things in life you wish you had. Whether it's something tangible like a new car, or something you want to accomplish in your life. It doesn't matter just think about it, write it down, and maybe just maybe if you put your dreams out into the universe they may come true...," says Melissa.

Love this...

2 comments:

JANN said...

YOU are so sweet, not just to me but so many others. Thank you Nan for making my day so speical. I really needed this smile and a good good friend like you. All the best all the time and God's loving balm poured over you......

Willnnabel said...

Thank you Nancy, like me it seems you had a hard time choosing. Seven is not enough. I am tempted to make my own the "Everyone's a Winner" Award! I made myself nutty last night choosing my winners. I wanted to pick them all!