Sunday, March 08, 2009
It Happened Again....
Oh YEAH....received a definite surprise today!
I am delighted to be tagged by Becky from Whymsical Musings! You have to visit her blog! This award is accompanied by the following words:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."
1. Debra, my dear friend, at "It's All Good." Check out her heartfelt words, art, and humor!
2. My dearest Terri from "Blooming Ideas." You are just soooo creative!
3. Coralie Cederna Johnson from "Vintage Cottage Home." You will enjoy her fun and vintage inspired life!
4. Kris at "Nostalgic Collage" and "A Nostalgic Halloween." I love her artwork!! Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful gothic arches and ATC's.
5. Anji of "On Ruby's Hill." You'll adore her tales with her boys from Alaska, and sea glass jewelry.
6. Rosa of "Living as Rosa." Check out her adventures with her kitty, Bella, down in Nashville!
7. Paula of "Serendipity." Her blog is beautiful. She and her husband are adopting a baby!
8. Marie of "Ozstuff Online." Her artwork is brilliant!
With so many creative artists out there in blogland, it is an incredible honor to be recognized as having a noteworthy blog!
Thank you so much for enjoying my virtual journal and for taking the time out of your hectic schedules to check me out.
Words cannot express how touched I am to receive this recognition. When I first started blogging it was challenging. I sat in front of my monitor thinking. "OK now, what would anyone possibly want to know about me?" First I displayed photos, without much journaling. I am getting better about actually writing more though. After about six months, I was getting more comments, and I relaxed a little bit. I joined an incredible local art group, and began monthly swaps with them. Then I actually had some cool photos to post! I am still striving for interesting topics, and have become friends with some really brilliant artists. Thank you so very much. Thank you again Becky. There are so many wonderful blogs to see!