Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best Friends Forever


Earlier this year, my daughter Amy and I created this sweet "Friendship Journal" for her friend Donna. They are truly the best of friends, even got married on the same date (a few years apart). Donna was Amy's Matron of Honor, and Amy was a bridesmaid in Donna's wedding. In lieu of this friendship which began while my daughter attended Western Michigan University for a while, I would also like to commemorate the celebration that is going on my sweet friend, Deb's blog, "It's All Good." She has posted her 100th post. Congratulations!

Please check it out and sign up for her grand giveaway!


And for my lovely daughter, Amy, here is a photo from Amy and Derek's wedding from 2007 of Donna and Amy. They are such beauties!


Amy and Donna

1 comment:

Willnnabel said...

Nancy, Thanks for mentioning my giveaway. Your daughter looks so lovely, and what a nice thing to make for her friend. I love when Mother and daughter come together to do things like this. What great memories for her, and you.

p.s. sorry about the previous post - bad spelling