Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Artful Recipe Cards

A couple of years ago I was a participant in a artistic recipe card swap. Every month we made 12 cards for the 12 participants. I have missed doing this simple project. That is what inspired me to create this ultra easy digital collage recipe card.

This recipe might have a very short ingredient list, but has a big wow factor! Coconut happens to be one of my favorite tastes. Enjoy!

Credits: FRAME, INSERT, TAG, CLOCK AND ELEPHANT designed by DEVIANT SCRAP. COM, WINGED DOG designed by LISA'S ALTERED ART.

6 comments:

snowbear said...

Perfect! How neat are these type of cards! I am inspired to create my own.. I can see why you would miss doing that!!

Terri Kahrs said...

How wonderful it would be to have an entire recipe box filled with art cards! What a great idea! Hugs, Terri

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Well, I have been fortunate enough to see some of those recipe cards in person. Each one you created was wonderfully done each month.
It still drives me crazy that some one thought they could scribble out a recipe on an index card last minute and swap it with one of your well thought out artisticly created recipe cards.
So on to bigger and better things. This one came out really cool. Great job, Nance.

Kelly Lish said...

Hi, I'm so happy to now be following your blog-it looks like a wonderful place to visit! So nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Don't know how I missed this card the recipe sounds SCRUMPTOUS and the card is just as delicious!
XXX and Love
Becky