Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can't Wait for Summer


This is an imaginary "me" and a girlfriend sitting on the beach in Atlantic City. Honestly, I dream about the ocean almost every day, listening to the waves lapping on the shore. Or maybe me possibly reading a mystery novel with the sound of sea gulls overhead. I could also be people watching on the boardwalk in another life.

This weekend, I will be taking a little break to visit my son and the gang for the weekend. It won't be that long before I can actually get my toes wet in Lake Michigan again in Ludington.


I will return on Monday!

2 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh my goodness...I just LOVE these vintage photos! I collect old photos and anything to do with the beach is fantastic! And...I'm beyond excited over your blog design! How completely different and fabulous!!!

The Rustic Victorian said...

I too love the beach, I lived on the Oregon ocean before I move to AL 2 years ago...I still miss it terribly. Wonderful beach photos.
Marcie
I do love your banner Nancy!