Monday, September 29, 2008

Divine Hearts

These easy-to-make hearts were finally photographed and ready to be displayed! One day this summer we decided to create these beautiful shapes as one of our monthly assignments with the stipulation that we had to include a flower image. It was such a great hit that every month at least one of us says, "Can we make some more hearts again?"

Artwork by Nancy Van Hoose

Artwork by Nancy Van Hoose

Artwork by Nancy Van Hoose

Artwork by Debra Abel

Artwork by Terri Gauthier

Artwork by Kim Baslock

Artwork by Vikki Light

3 comments:

Willnnabel said...

Okay I don't know "who" those people are, but I agree the hearts were easier than the birds (I think it was having to add the flourish that threw me). Just think next month leaves!

Terri said...

You know I just love these!!!

Pearl said...

I love all these hearts, so pretty