Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Been Travelin'

I can't believe I haven't posted a word in more than three weeks. In the beginning of August we drove up north to the upper peninsula to visit my mom and sister who reside on Lake Superior! My son and his family met us at Great Grandma's house for her 82nd birthday. On the way home, there was a stop at my daughter's house in Mancelona, Michigan. Needless to say, I am so behind on my photos to display. I am frantically working on my monthly artful recipe card for homemade caramel corn. It is easy and delicious. Last weekend, there was another drive to Grand Rapids. You would think with the price of gas we would be sticking around the homestead. And the weekend before our art group attended the Novi, Michigan Rubberstamp Show. I can't wait to show you where I've been hiding.

No comments: