Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Autumn Enchantment Postcards


I have been feeling the Halloween spirit in my bones lately. I really enjoyed making these autumn postcards to mail out when October draws near. With the images I am proud to use from Moonlight Journey, these adorable postcards are a cinch to make. Thank you Becky for creating these 3-1/2" X 5" Post Office Regulation Size postcards. The colors are so rich and wonderful! Who would not want to receive these lovelies?

CREDITS: "AUTUMN ENCHANTMENT" AND "WITCH POSTCARDS" CREATED BY BECKY LOYALL OF WHYMSICAL MUSINGS AND MOONLIGHT JOURNEY.

4 comments:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Nancy they are beautiful and yes the colours are wonderful I was just about to ask about you had got the colours so bright... and now I know....Becky and you are the best... thank you for being my bloggy friend hugs Wendy

LynnF said...

Totally awesome!

Willnnabel said...

Very Cool Nancy

snowbear said...

I really like these postcards... they are a work of art indeed!