Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Autumn Enchantment Postcards


I have been feeling the Halloween spirit in my bones lately. I really enjoyed making these autumn postcards to mail out when October draws near. With the images I am proud to use from Moonlight Journey, these adorable postcards are a cinch to make. Thank you Becky for creating these 3-1/2" X 5" Post Office Regulation Size postcards. The colors are so rich and wonderful! Who would not want to receive these lovelies?

CREDITS: "AUTUMN ENCHANTMENT" AND "WITCH POSTCARDS" CREATED BY BECKY LOYALL OF WHYMSICAL MUSINGS AND MOONLIGHT JOURNEY.

5 comments:

BLISS angels said...

Nancy they are beautiful and yes the colours are wonderful I was just about to ask about you had got the colours so bright... and now I know....Becky and you are the best... thank you for being my bloggy friend hugs Wendy

LynnF said...

Totally awesome!

Jingle said...

These are gorgeous!

Debra said...

Very Cool Nancy

snowbear said...

I really like these postcards... they are a work of art indeed!