Saturday, December 06, 2008

December Recipe Card


Incredible...the smell of freshly baked cookies, the first bite of homemade cookies that are still warm. That's what scrumptious, magical memories are made of. This is my recipe card for the month of December. This "Tangy Yule Ball" recipe is a favorite of my mom. Last week she and my sister received a blanket of snow totally more than 24 inches in the upper peninsula. Ouch! The snow is still falling delicately down where I live, but nothing like the "up north" gets. I made my first batch of Christmas cookies today, and tucked them into a Santa tin. Now if I could only keep Chuck out of the cans before I can give them away for the holidays!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I can almost smell those cookies. I am burning a candle that smells like shortbread cookies right now. I live alone and have no one to bake for but, myself and I am diabetic, so that is not a good idea. But, I do love the smell of baked goods. Have a good day.